Healthy Start Wish List
'Tis the season for giving!
This holiday season, the Healthy Start Coalition is collecting essential pregnancy and baby items for Sarasota families in need.
More families than ever are struggling to provide the basic necessities for their babies. Simple items that may seem inexpensive to some are unaffordable to others. And living without these basics can seriously dampen holiday cheer. You can help! Donate new or gently used Pregnancy and Baby Items to Healthy Start. Our Care Coordination Team will distribute them to families in need.
Ways to help:
- Donate needed items for families in our program:
- High need: Diapers and Wipes (Highest need for diapers size newborn - 3)
- High need: (New) Pack-N-Plays with Bassinets for families who would otherwise not have a safe place for their baby to sleep.
- High need: (New) Breast Pumps and Breastfeeding accessories (Storage bags, Nipple Shields, Ring Slings, etc.)
- High need: (New, unexpired) Car seats
- Halo Sleep Sacks and Swaddle Blankets
- (New or gently used) Winter Baby Clothes (Onesies, Jackets, Shoes, Footed Pajamas, etc.)
- Please consider making a monetary contribution. Your tax-deductible donation will help us meet the needs of pregnant women and new families, and continue to provide quality support services to ensure EVERY baby has a healthy start. Click here to learn more!
- Healthy Start Coalition Office - 1750 17th Street, Bldg. A. Sarasota (941) 373-7070
- Healthy Start Program Office - 2nd Floor, Sarasota County Health Dept. 2200 Ringling Blvd. Sarasota, (941) 861-2905