Healthy Start Wish List
More families than ever are struggling to provide the basic necessities for their babies and children. Simple items that may seem inexpensive to some are unaffordable to others. You can help! Any item from the following list is greatly appreciated. Our Care Coordination Team will guarantee distribution to our clients.
- Diapers and wipes (all sizes)
- (New) Pack-n-plays with bassinets for families who lack a safe place for their baby to sleep
- (New) Breast pumps and breastfeeding accessories (storage bags, nipple shields, ring slings, etc.)
- Halo sleep sacks and swaddle blankets
- (New or gently used) baby/children clothes
- You can also consider making a monetary contribution. Your tax-deductible donation will help us meet the needs of pregnant women and new families, and continue to provide quality support services to ensure EVERY baby has a healthy start. Click here to learn more!
- Healthy Start Coalition Office - 1750 17th Street, Bldg. A, Sarasota; (941) 373-7070 x 300
- Healthy Start Program Office - 2nd Floor, Sarasota County Health Department, 2200 Ringling Blvd., Sarasota; (941) 861-2905
For questions and more information, please call us at (941) 373-7070, x 300.