We are very excited to announce our upcoming "Sarasota Prematurity Forum" on November 3rd, 2017 from 12pm - 5pm (Registration begins at 11am) at SMH Healthfit! Moderated by Dr. Washington Hill, this forum will examine the impact implicit racial and gender bias has on healthcare outcomes.
Guest speakers include:
- Eddy Regnier, MFW, MA, PhD - Licensed Psychologist, Assessment & Psychotherapy Services
- Jessica Gordon, PhD, ARNP, CLC - President, Florida Breastfeeding Coalition
- Estrellita "Lo" Berry, MA - President, REACHUP
- Nathan Bruemmer, JD - Executive Director, ALSO Youth
- Carol Buchannan - Board Member, Embracing Our Differences
This event is free and open to the public, with CME/CE credits available for healthcare providers. (CE credits are available at no charge for nurses, licensed mental health counselors, social workers, marriage and family therapists, and registered dieticians. CMEs are available for a nominal fee ($25-$50 paid via check or cash at registration.)
We are grateful to our many partners in helping to put this informative, important event together!