- Start: October 17, 2023 7:30 am
- End: October 17, 2023 5:00 pm
Fifth Annual Regional Summit:
Charlotte, Desoto, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties
When: This full-day event is Tuesday, October 17, 2023 from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm at The Carlisle Inn and Conference Center - 3727 Bahia Vista St, Sarasota, FL 34232
Objectives: To understand what we as a community are doing for the pregnant patient with a substance use problem and why; to identify at least 3 supportive programs for the pregnant or delivered patient with a substance use disorder; and to understand the importance of asking our patients "can you share your story" and listening.
Audience: Mental health facilities, community health centers, behavior health centers, care coordinators, social workers, mental health workers, MAT clinic employees, nurses, mid-wives and others engaged in maternal health care.
Need: In order to best care for our pregnant patients with a substance use disorder, we need to know what services are available and how best to use them for our patients and ourselves. We need to know what we are doing now.
- What Are We Doing Now For the Pregnant Patient With A Substance Use Disorder - Dr. Washington C. Hill
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - Tamra Cajo
- Stable Housing Is Healthcare- PJ Brooks
- Recovering Pregnant and Postpartum Patients Share Their Story
- Drugs and the Pregnant and Non-pregnant Patient - Law Enforcement
- Supportive Interventions After Delivery For the Patient With A Substance Use Disorder - Panel Discussion
If you wish to book a room, please contact the hotel directly at 844-369-2275.