Free Parenting Series!
Join us for a fun and educational live Zoom presentation to support your parenting journey.
Tuesday, May 11, 2021 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Potty Training is a Journey…
From this training, you will learn:
- Basic history of potty training
- Success Boosters and the right time to start: The 11 rules to succeed and how to recognize the signs that your child is ready for potty training
- Step by step on how to prepare your child and make training a lot easier
- Proven techniques and tips: Avoid common mistakes and make children enjoy the process
- Dealing with nap/nighttime and accidents easily: take stress out of tricky circumstances
- Troubleshooting (Resistance, Refusal, and Regression)
- Find the most wanted answers for frequently asked questions!
Dr. Melania Kesoglou, Ed.S, Ph.D, is the Director of Education at Children First Inc., Head Start/Early Head Start program. As Director of Education at Children First, Dr. Kesoglou oversees the Head Start and Early Head Start Education programs at 15 locations throughout Sarasota County and is responsible for the overall management of the programs, which provide high-quality early childhood education to approximately 900 children annually, ages birth to five.
With more than 34 years of experience in the Early Childhood Education eld as a trainer, curriculum and instruction developer, manager and director of Federal education programs, her area focus is on educational practices that emphasize interpersonal relationships, cultural diversity, child-centered curriculum, parent involvement and engagement, parent training and the inclusion of children with special needs in all educational programs.
Register at: www.healthystartsarasota.org/ZOOM