This December, the Healthy Start Coalition is collecting essential pregnancy and baby items for Sarasota families in need.In these challenging economic times, more families than ever are struggling to provide the basic necessities for their babies. Simple items that may seem inexpensive to some are unaffordable to others. And living without these basics can seriously dampen holiday cheer.You can help! Donate new or gently used Pregnancy and Baby Items to Healthy Start. Our Care Coordination Team willdistribute them to families in need. Or, donate our new Healthy Start Emergency Assistance Fund*, which provides emergency assistance (temporary housing, transportation to doctor’s appointments, food vouchers, etc.) for Pregnant Women and New Families in urgent circumstances. (*Donations to Emergency Assistance Fund must be made at the Healthy Start Coalition Office.)
• Diapers and Wipes
• Warm Baby Clothing, Blankets, Towels, Burp Cloths, etc.
• Cribs, Bassinets, Pack-N-Plays, Baby Bath Tubs
• Other Baby Items (Thermometers, Pacifiers, Toys, etc.)
• Healthy Start Coalition Office – 1750 17th Street, Bldg. A. Sarasota
• Healthy Start Program Office – 2nd Floor, Sarasota County Health Dept. 2200 Ringling Blvd. Sarasota
For questions and more information, please call us at (941) 373-7070, or email info@healthystartsarasota.