- Start: September 12, 2019 8:00 am
- End: September 12, 2019 4:00 pm
- Start: September 13, 2019 7:30 am
- End: September 13, 2019 4:30 pm
Second Regional Summit:
Substance Use Disorder in the Pregnant Patient and Substance Exposed Neonate
Charlotte, Desoto, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties
When: This two-day event is September 12th from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm AND September 13th from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Objective: To share and learn from each other more about the innovative ways each county has chosen to address the impact of the substance abuse disorder on their pregnant patients and their newborns.
Audience: Medical Community, Nonprofit Organizations, Treatment Providers, Healthcare Professionals, Law Enforcement, Legal, Prevention Coalitions and Experts, State Agencies, and others who are involved with these patients or their newborns.
Keynote Presentation: Connie R. Graves, Medical Director, Tennessee Maternal Fetal Medicine, Clinical Professor, Vanderbilt University, Managing Your Patient with an Opioid Use Disorder.
- Opioids Use Disorder in Pregnancy
- First 1000 Days Sarasota: A System-wide Improvement in the Coordination of Services for Pregnant Women and Families with Young Children
- The Peer Healthy Start Program
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Pregnant Women
- Evolving Drug Climate in Counties: Past & Present
- How Does Substance Use During Pregnancy Affect the Young Child
More details and agenda coming soon!
CEUs are being applied for.
No planners or presenters have any relevant financial disclosures.
Tickets now available.