- Start: September 12, 2019 8:00 am
- End: September 12, 2019 4:00 pm
- Start: September 13, 2019 7:30 am
- End: September 13, 2019 4:30 pm
Second Regional Summit:
Substance Use Disorder in the Pregnant Patient and Substance Exposed Neonate
Charlotte, Desoto, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties
When: This two-day event is September 12th from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm AND September 13th from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Objective: To share and learn from each other more about best practices in our counties in treatment of the addicted pregnant patient and her newborn and the prevention of NAS.
Audience: Medical Community, Nonprofit Organizations, Treatment Providers, Healthcare Professionals, Law Enforcement, Legal, Prevention Coalitions and Experts, State Agencies, and others who are involved with these patients or their newborns.
Keynote Presentation: Connie R. Graves, Medical Director, Tennessee Maternal Fetal Medicine, Clinical Professor, Vanderbilt University, Managing Your Patient with an Opioid Use Disorder.
- Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy
- What The First 1,000 Days Initiative Covers for the Addicted Patient
- The Peer Healthy Start Program
- The FPQC NAS Initiative and Care of the NAS Infant
- Evolving Drug Climate in Counties: Past & Present
- The Fourth Trimester for Addicted Pregnant Patient
For a downloadable flyer click here.
More details and agenda coming soon!
CEUs are being applied for.
No planners or presenters have any relevant financial disclosures.
Check back soon for tickets!