However, the unfortunate reality is that even here in Sarasota County, one in three families in struggles with providing the bare necessities for their babies.
With the cost of diapers at more than $100 each month per child, many parents must make the difficult choice between diapers and food. Infants who don’t have a clean diaper are likely to suffer from painful urinary tract infections and other serious complications.
The Healthy Start Coalition of Sarasota County is partnering with our local Walgreens to collect diapers to help families in need.
You can donate unopened packages of diapers and wipes at several convenient locations. Cash donations to purchase diapers will also be accepted at the Healthy Start Coalition office.
- 1947 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota FL 34236, 941-955-2064
- 3901 S. Tamiami Tr., Sarasota Fl 34233, 941-921-4681
- 5800 Bee Ridge Rd, Sarasota Fl 34231,941-3771589
- 3155 University Pkwy, Sarasota Fl 34243, 941-351-9290
- 3535 N. Tamiami Trl, Sarasota 34234, 941-360-3474
- 1224 S. Tamiami Tr., Sarasota FL 34239, 941-953-9804
Healthy Start Coalition Office (also accepting cash donations)
- 1750 17th Street, Building A
1947 Fruitville Rd
Sarasota FL 34236
3901 S. Tamiami Tr.
Sarasota Fl 34233
5800 Bee Ridge Rd
Sarasota Fl 34231
3155 University Pkwy
Sarasota Fl 34243
3535 N. Tamiami Trl
1224 S. Tamiami Tr.
Sarasota FL 34239